Sunday, September 7, 2014

54 Paint Nite




Picasso look out!
 It was  a night to “express myself” as Everything  I Need to Know I Learned From a Little Golden Book recommends. I don’t have much drawing or painting ability. The stick man has always been my  friend, nevertheless, I gave it a try at a “"Paint Nite Party"  at a local restaurant.




Reflection
This was a fun way to try to paint and more importantly a good reason to get together with my friend from my college days.  My friend and I must think alike since we did note deviate much from the instructors example. If fact, we now both have the “same picture” hanging in our home. I guess we are left sided brain thinking girls.
It was interesting to witness the transformation and the creativity of the other painters. I am no Picasso but I was  surprised how well the picture turned out.  We decided to try it again but to have the wine before we start next time. 

Spiritual Reflection
 Don't copy the behavior and customs of the word, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is. (Roman 12:2)

Other Sources
 Left Right Brain http://psychology.about.com/od/cognitivepsychology/a/left-brain-right-brain.htm