Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 53 Stariway to Heaven 2



 View life from a different perspective.
more steps!

In my quest to train for the Fineview October 18th, Step- a- Thon (Day 52), I began to, as Golden Books suggests, “Explore what's out there.”  By chance I  found the Fineview Fitness Trail which has a  bunch more city steps! My legs have not felt like noodles from all the Pittsburgh city steps so my friend's personal workout in Day 21 must have helped!



    Link to Register for Step-a-Thon - https://register.chronotrack.com/reg/form?eventID=9543
 Reflection
Swiss Family Robinson Steps
I felt like l little child on an exploring expedition because most of these steps  careened though city woods. I kept saying, "look over there, it's another set of steps!"  My cousin and I ventured from one set of steps, up hills, to another set. At one point I felt like I was navigating through the  Swiss Family Robinson house when the steps  weaved through trees. 

The view from these steps were spectacular.This is a  great motivation factor when your heart is pounding from the climb but like in life, your curiosity keeps you going to see what is just around the bend.  This is definitely staying in my survival tool box as I continue to explore what steps are out there!

Spiritual Reflection
For you would count my steps, instead of watching for my sins. My sins would be sealed in a pouch, and you would cover over my iniquity. (Job 14:16-17)

Source
Link to Register  https://register.chronotrack.com/reg/form?eventID=9543