Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 111 Full Circle



(I had a month blogging hiatus in May and reflected )
Blogging started out as way to fill the void left after a sudden empty relationship and an empty home after  my only son ventured to college. Two very  different events colliding simultaneously  resulting in feelings of loss.  
Cactus flower/ sharp yet beautiful

Almost a year ago, in July of 2014, I started to use this  blog   to strive for  self-actualization, fun,  and spiritual growth. Thus turning potential sadness into a positive time of  personal adventure and  I accomplished  110 days of newness!


Life events have come to a full circle.  My son is home from  college for this summer and even though he bounces between my home, his dads home, and his friends, I am now comfortable with the quiet empty home and/or the son filled home. I also have  a new personal  relationship. Both very different events occurring at the same time  resulting  this time in unique feelings of peace and  hope.

Reflection
In this world loss takes many forms but with hope there is  survival and sometimes something even better emerges.  (Someone other than me must of said that first). Life after an empty nest, life with or without a partner, both  can be  self- actualizing  events  which give rise to your best you!
cousin's pond

Spiritual Reflection
What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. they are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. a new life has begun! (2Corinthians 5:17)