Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Day 197 Cool off with a Milk at the Shake Factory (Fat Tuesday)


 (I am reposting this reminder about the Milk Shake factory during our current heat wave!)

I have to admit that in my world  ice cream is a basic food group. My opinion is not based on any nutritional science but based purely on my  love for the stuff (see Day 10- Brewery and Ice cream).  I cannot pass an ice cream establishment  without indulging!  Therefore,  I  have no problem following the wisdom of my blog  inspiration book, Everything I Need to Know I Learned From A Little Golden Book that suggests,“treat yourself.” On this Fat Tuesday, the last feast day before the Lenten fast, I choose to have my feast with an ice-cream shake at the Milk Shake Factory.


Mint shake and Chocolate Raspberry Truffle

Reflection
Other sources