Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 17-Nothing

My Hammock

Day 17- Nothing

Little Golden Books instructs, “take a mental health day”.  Maslow encourages meditation and reflection to reach your potential. So today I really did “nothing.”


Reflection
I am usually going at hyper speed and keep going and going like the  Energized Battery Bunny, therefore it’s a challenge to take that  “nothing” day. I had a relaxing pedicure with my son’s girlfriend and found the hammock  in the backyard.  Does blogging count as something?  This is my 17th day so I suggest this for the tool box- take a rest day.

Spiritual Reflection
For all who enter into God’s rest will find rest from their labors,  just as God rested after creating the world (Hebrews 4:11)

Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)